Aki-Home aspires to be the fabric of every family's home. The way to our aspirations is through genuine customer service from talented employees. We are looking for great salespeople with positive attitudes, ready to partner with our customers to bring comfort to their home. Through supportive teamwork, effective communication, and energetic ambition, Aki Home hopes to achieve its professional goals, but especially accomplish our customers' personal goals. We are always looking for exceptional talent. Please apply and let the conversation begin.
We are hiring for Full time Sales and Visual Sales Teams:
A successful fulltime salesperson at Aki-Home exemplifies strong leadership skills, genuine selling skills, attention to detail, and compassionate mentorship. They work in partnership with the Store Management Team to achieve store revenue goals and employee training goals. They will take part in all facets of the store including Product knowledge, effective selling skills, merchandising, inventory control and point-of-sale, and especially consistent training.
Fulltime salespeople play a large role in part time employee mentorship. The communication factor is an important aspect of Aki-Home's success. It takes strong fulltime salespeople to ensure the right communication is received by all store employees.
- Take ownership of the store.
- Possess positive and compassionate leadership skills.
- Value teamwork and support of customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Focus on personal and team professional growth.
- Constantly learn from supervisors, peers, and customers.
- Train employees on procedures and product knowledge.
- Promote exceptional selling skills and genuine customer service.
- Train employees in service modules and customer service techniques.
- Promote Visual Excellence in Store.
- Share product knowledge and details for all seasonal displays and features.
- Take ownership in decision-making with respect to customer service concerns.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with computers.
- Support Store Manager Team in overall vision of the store.
- Must have open availability including nights and weekends.
Physical Requirements and Expectations:
- Participate in all store functions.
- Constant physical activity including walking, standing, reaching, grasping, and climbing ladders.
- Must be able to lift between 10 lbs. and 50 lbs. generally.
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone with or without reasonable accommodation.